I just pushed a new release of LonelyCache. The following changes were made:
- Next Find Cache Points (nfCP) are now shown with the Loneliest list near the top of a region's page and at the top of the home page.
- With the Loneliest list on the home page, caches you own or have found are now highlighted.
- For geocacher search results, if you are in the list, you will now be highlighted.
- For geocache search results, nfCP are now shown
- The formatting for cache lists has been slightly adjusted
- The last update, I made consistent how numbers are displayed throughout LonelyCache. There were a few places missed that are now updated.
- For LonelyCache users, when clicking on the cache type icon in the Loneliest list at the top of a region page or the home page, or on the Geocaches link on the list heading, a list of the highest point caches down is displayed. Now for subscribers, there is the option to filter the list to caches you have found or own, or to filter the list to caches you have not yet found. Personally I've wanted to be able to see, for example, what virtual caches in Arizona I haven't found. Now there is an easy way to do that.
- Have you ever wondered how your standing in a backcountry board would change if you found certain caches? Well, with what I call the, What If feature you now can. It basically will show you how your standing (and others' standings) in a backcountry board will change if you find the caches you select. To get to the What If page, for subscribers, there is a link near the top of each backcountry board, including the current year's top backcountry boards.